The Ultimate Internet Image
Hybrid Marketing that Works!
How do you develop an effective marketing strategy for local businesses and professional practices?
You combine new media, inbound marketing, and outbound advertising strategies into a hybrid marketing strategy that yields results!
Seth Godin talks about Meatball Sundaes…
…and he is right on target!
Most traditional brick and mortar businesses and professional practices, in an attempt to make the transition to what is now referred to as permission-based marketing, in concert with inbound marketing, simply slap new media marketing strategies on the same old outbound marketing techniques they have been using for years, in some cases decades, with little or no effect.
Applying the new media to the same old concepts and the same old theme, brand, or whatever you want to call it, is a recipe for failure! I am often amused when I see companies offering web development. What is web development? In most instances, web development means you get a static website and little else. Again, a recipe for failure!
The Ultimate Internet Image provides a comprehensive Internet image for its clients. Inbound marketing strategies including but not limited to the following:
- Comprehensive Competitive Analysis: We’ll Know As Much About Your Business, and Your Competitors’ Businesses As You Do! Perhaps A Lot More!
- Web Design to Include a Direct Response, Full-Function Website-Blog Combination
- Shopping Cart Setup and Management: Infusionsoft, 1ShoppingCart, ZenCart, and Many More
- Social Media Management Package: Including over 250 Social Media, Social Bookmarking, Micro-blogging, and Related Profiles & Memberships Set Up for You
- Platinum Video Marketing and Video Sharing Program: Over 80 Video Sharing Site Memberships Set Up and Managed, Video Production, Video Distribution Software
- Article Marketing: Article Writing for over 50 Article Directories, Memberships and Article Distribution Software Included
- Blogging for Business (free and paid blogs) Posts Written and Managed for You Include: Squidoo, Blogger, HubPages, WordPress.com, WordPress.org Premium, and More
- Monthly Newsletter Written and Produced for Your Subscribers
- Email Marketing and List Building: List Management, Relationship Building, and Autoresponder Sequences
- Fully Optimized Organic Web Presence: Cutting-Edge SEO Techniques, Comprehensive Competitive Analysis, and Keyword Research
- Paid Advertising Management: Including PPC and Other Paid Methods
In other words, you will have developed for you a Comprehensive Relationship Marketing Package. You will have access to all of the resources you will ever need to develop and maintain contact with prospective clients, and clients, before, during, and after the initial call, appointment, sale, or transaction!
You will have everything you need to get to page one of the various search engines, including Google’s Page One, and stay there long-term.
In other words, The Ultimate Internet Image provides one of the most comprehensive, done-for-you inbound marketing programs available online. Each and every inbound marketing program (actually what we refer to as hybrid marketing) is tailor-made for the individual business.
This is not a cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all package. This is a marketing strategy suited to the particular requirements of your competitive niche! The marketing strategy is actually a hybrid and based solely on your needs and that of your competitive niche.
Where do you want to take your company over the next several years?
We can get you there!
All it takes is a call to get the ball rolling. The process begins with the initial consultation and grows from there. Let’s get started today!
Contact me anytime!
Director of Marketing
The Ultimate Internet Image
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
216-712-6526 (home) For UII subscribers only!
email@example.com (for a rapid response)
PS, If you have a brick and mortar business or professional practice in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, or Indiana and you don’t at least contact us for a no obligation, inbound marketing consultation and comprehensive competitive analysis? You are quite possibly missing out on one of the most effective marketing strategies to come along in the last 20 years…The Ultimate Internet Image! Sound brash? Find out why! While you’re at it, find out how our clients get to page one…and stay there!