What Can You Expect from The Ultimate Internet Image?
Inbound Marketing Consulting and Social Media Management
I have wrestled with the best way to write an About page, not only for myself but for our many clients. Somehow it is easier to write about others than it is to write about myself.
Interestingly, most people love to write and talk about themselves.
I do not!
I am a private person.
Paradoxically, that often flies in the face of the public persona I have built in order to promote my business; and, to help others promote theirs. It also would seem to contradict the fact that many consider me to be a natural salesman.
Natural salesman is a phrase I never felt applied well to me, at least to the way I feel about sales and the conventional sales process.
In fact, I’ve never sold a thing in my life. Never!
I simply strike up a conversation, make a friend, find out how I can help, and the sales process takes care of itself. I have never liked, nor do I condone, the tactics used by high pressure sales professionals. In fact, in most business arenas today, and particularly in B2B inbound marketing consulting, it just doesn’t work.
The First About Pages
The first About pages written about me and my company were very personal. I talked about my family and my love of reading, soccer, and my dogs. I discussed my background in broad strokes and pretty much left it at that.
I always knew there would come a time when I would have to provide more information about myself, my experience, and my company’s focus…but I thought it could wait. Once again, I have not put it off to be mysterious but because I just don’t like writing about myself.
I still believe, and I think this is a crucial point, that most of our prospective clients are not as concerned with who we are as individuals as they are with what The Ultimate Internet Image can do for them…period!
So, I thought I would cover The Ultimate Internet Image first…and maybe get around to the people behind UII in time.
After all, if you are going to hire an investment firm, you want to make sure they are going to do a good job building your portfolio, in good times and bad. Yes, you want to make sure you are doing business with good people, that’s a given. You want to do business with professionals, people who are not only competent…but remarkable.
However, you also want to make sure they can invest your resources wisely and provide a decent return. That’s the bottom line, that’s what you are paying them for.
I would argue that hiring an inbound marketing consulting firm is at least as important as who you hire to watch your money…because we are going to help you make that money!
And we are very good at our job. Not really a job, more of a passion. And yes, we are good people…seriously good people. I’m being quite serious here. But don’t take my word for it, simply Google my name, John Zajaros, and you will find out that I (we, UII) can do what I say we can do.
How profound is that?
Just check it out for yourself. As of this writing there are 40,200 results for my name in quotes. That means that 40,200 times John and Zajaros have been used together and Google has recognized that. Those numbers are significantly better than almost all of my colleagues in the Cleveland – Northern Ohio inbound marketing and social media management community.
What does that mean for you?
They are useless!
Except as an indicator, an indicator that I have a certain amount of name recognition and credibility. You don’t get those kind of numbers by buying an info product and making up a story so you can make a few bucks.
In less than two years I have done more than most of my colleagues have in 5, 10, even 15 or 20 years as marketing consultants.
What is does mean for you?
If I can do it for myself, and I wasn’t really even focused on building brand awareness for my name, I can do the same for you…only better!
Because The Ultimate Internet Image team will be actively engaged in building your business image, your brand’s Ultimate Internet Image!
In fact, we will be focused on building your brand period…across the board. We will deliver results in the form of traffic to your website, appointments, leads, sales, whatever it is that improves your bottom line.
That is the focus of The Ultimate Internet Image.
Job one, so to speak!
So, here is a little about The Ultimate Internet Image
We have grown from a little company, built first from a desk in my dining room, to a fairly large consulting firm with several virtual employees; and, all in less than two years.
We now have Internet marketing, copywriting, inbound marketing, and social media management clients here in Ohio, throughout the United States, and abroad.
All of that aside, our primary focus is providing inbound marketing consulting services and social media management to local brick and mortar businesses and professional practices in and around the Cleveland, Northeast, and North Central Ohio area.
While our efforts to build our inbound marketing consultancy have been focused primarily on Northern Ohio, we have been approached by small and medium-sized firms and professional practices as far away as New Jersey to the east and Oklahoma to the west. We also have clients as far south as Florida and have worked with companies as far north as Minnesota and Wisconsin. We also have copywriting clients as far away as Poland and Scandanavia. However, our primary focus is and will remain our inbound marketing and social media clients throughout the Midwest.
What do we do for our clients?
- One, once contacted, we set up an appointment. Note: We use a wide variety of marketing approaches to build our inbound marketing and social media client base.
- Two, The Ultimate Internet Image team goes to work. We learn as much about you, your business, the niche you are in, and you competition as is possible in the amount of time alloted. By the time we are finished with our initial research, and keep in mind this is all done before the first meeting even takes place, we have filled a 3” binder with data about you and all the key competitors in your business’ competitive niche.
- Three, we meet. During our first consultation we do our best to fill in the gaps, learn everything we couldn’t possibly know without a face-to-face meeting; and, we find out what you have been doing in the way of advertising and marketing to date. We also find out where you would like to take your business and what ideas you have for the future of your brand.
- Four, we analyze. Once the first consultation has filled in all the gaps, we go back and sift through everything we have learned initially, match that up with where you see yourself taking your brand and your business, one in the same when you really come right down to it, and then we develop an inbound marketing strategy unique to your business and tailored to meet your needs. Once we have everything assembled, and have as complete a picture as possible, we have our second meeting. The second meeting is scheduled at the end of the first consultation; and is usually three to five business days after the initial consultation.
- Five, we meet again and discuss our ideas, talk about the avenues of pursuit, and either go forward or part friends. Either way, every company or professional attempting to build his or her business or professional practice comes away from the second meeting with a good idea of what it will take to build their business and at least some idea of what it will take for them to go improve their online image and their marketing. If the prospective client decides against using the services and the inbound marketing strategy developed by UII, they still benefit from the relationship. No strings or obligations of any kind!
- Some of the typical suggestions made are as follows:
- An understanding of your web traffic as it is now and how we will build it over time. We will also discuss PR, Alexa, Quantcast, Pageviews, Bounce Rate, Google Analytics, and more.
- An explanation of the difference between outbound marketing and inbound marketing; and, why it is essential to use inbound marketing to build your brand and what we refer to as The Ultimate Internet Image.
- Why it is essential to build a permission-based marketing model and not just another Meatball Sundae.
- An explanation of search engine optimization (SEO) and why it must be an integral part of your inbound marketing strategy from day one.
- The importance of keywords not only in the domain name but in the titles, categories, tags, and in the body of the text.
- The use of images to enhance reader enjoyment and to optimize search engine results page (SERP) ranking.
- How to use video to move you to page one in a hurry, not only by way of video sharing but developing a video marketing strategy for blogging. The Ultimate Internet Image will get you to page one and keep you there…long term.
- Email marketing to develop a relationship over time with prospective clients and clients alike.
- Free newsletter to develop permission and client loyalty.
- Development of the various free advertising and inbound marketing resources available to you as a business owner or professional practice:
- Google Maps
- Free classified services, such as Craigslist, Kijiji, Backpage, and others (business appropriate, of course)
- Offline marketing methods tailored to your individual business needs and characteristics
- And many more
- The creation of a social media management campaign that goes wide and deep, focusing on developing a presence throughout social media, including a well-maintained profile with a linking strategy:
- Social Media mini-blogging sites
- Social Bookmarking
- Video Sharing
- Article Marketing
- Web 2.0 blogging properties (e.g., Squidoo, HubPages, Tumblr, etc.)
- And many more
I could go on for several more pages and several thousand more words…but I won’t!
By now I am sure you get the idea!
The Ultimate Internet Image is the ultimate for two reasons:
- We are as thorough as any inbound marketing consulting firm or social media management firm in the country! I will stack our competitive business analysis and our inbound marketing strategy up with any company in the United States, or abroad for that matter.
- We view every client as a friend and as a valuable part of our Internet image! I have said on numerous occasions and you can ask our clients, the associates I work with, and the individuals I mentor, helping them to develop their own inbound marketing consultancies and social media management firms, I view our obligation to out clients as a sacred trust! We know our performance has a profound and lasting impact on your business and upon the people who are a part of your business. So, we take our responsibility very seriously…it cannot be otherwise!
Over the next few weeks, we will introduce you to the various members of The Ultimate Internet Image team.
I am proud of each and every one of them and they are dedicated to one end:
Providing you with a page one, number one ranking and developing for you…
…The Ultimate Internet Image!
For more please contact us anytime, we are at your service.
The Ultimate Internet Image
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
PS, If you would like a in depth inbound marketing consultation and competitive analysis, please feel free to contact me at the number above. Because I have a virtual staff, and do not want to incur the cost of an answering service, a cost I would have to pass on to my clients for a service that may not treat my clients as I would want them to be treated, I answer my own phones…so if I am tied up and do not answer, try again. Or better yet, leave a message and I will return your call promptly.